Best Management Books
- Block 1: Customer-Obsessed Business Model Building
- Block 2: Continuous Bar-Raising Talent Pool Building
- Block 3: AI-Powered Data & Metrics System Building
- Block 4: Ground-Breaking Invention Machine Building
- Block 5: High-Velocity & High-Quality Decision-Making Building
- Block 6: A forever Day 1 culture. From their high-velocity decision-making to their top talent hiring practices, the insider secrets behind Amazon’s success are now within anyone’s grasp, block by block. Whether you are an established CEO or a recent college grad, this concise and actionable book will help your business win in a new digital era that demands nonstop innovation.
The HBR’s 10 Must Reads Ultimate Boxed Set includes 14 bestselling collections: HBR’s 10 Must-Reads on Leadership; HBR’s 10 Must-Reads on Emotional Intelligence; HBR’s 10 Must-Reads on Managing Yourself; HBR’s 10 Must-Reads on Strategy; HBR’s 10 Must-Reads on Change Management; HBR’s 10 Must-Reads on Managing People; HBR’s 10 Must Reads: The Essentials; HBR’s 10 Must-Reads on Communication; HBR’s 10 Must-Reads on Managing Across Cultures; HBR’s 10 Must-Reads on Strategic Marketing; HBR’s 10 Must-Reads on Teams; HBR’s 10 Must-Reads on Innovation; HBR’s 10 Must-Reads on Making Smart Decisions; and HBR’s 10 Must-Reads on Collaboration.
These books offer essential reading selected from the pages of Harvard Business Review on topics critical to the success of every manager.
The Effective Manager is a hands-on practical guide to great management at every level. Learn the four critical managerial behaviours that make a manager great, and learn how to adjust your own behaviour to be the leader your team needs.
- Build Relationships with an the important tool: One On Ones
- Communicate About Performance using feedback
- Ask for More using a Coaching model
- Push Work Done through delegation.
Combining these skills will foster your team’s development, get better and better results, and maintain a culture of positive productivity. The Effective Manager shows you how to turn good into great with clear, actionable, expert guidance.
Legendary venture capitalist John Doerr reveals how the goal-setting system of Objectives and Key Results (OKRs) has helped tech giants from Intel to Google achieve explosive growth–and how it can help any organization thrive.
In this goal-setting system, objectives define what we seek to achieve; key results are how those top-priority goals will be attained with specific, measurable actions within a set time frame. Everyone’s goals, from entry level to CEO, are transparent to the entire organization. The benefits are profound. OKRs surface an organization’s most important work. They focus effort and foster coordination. They keep employees on track. They link objectives across silos to unify and strengthen the entire company. Along the way, OKRs enhance workplace satisfaction and boost retention.
In Measure What Matters, Doerr shares a broad range of first-person, behind-the-scenes case studies, with narrators including Bono and Bill Gates, to demonstrate the focus, agility, and explosive growth that OKRs have spurred at so many great organizations. This book will help a new generation of leaders capture the same magic.
We will be featuring more top management books here for your success.