Best Innovation Books
Innovation is critical for success with intense competition and industry disruption faced by organisations. Corporate innovation should not be the sole responsibility of the R&D department in the organisation. Leaders, managers and employees need to be highly creative and think of new ways to do things.
Learn to be more creative and innovation by reading some of the best innovation books below.
Author Steve Brown shares his insights to help leaders take full advantage of the next wave of digital transformation and describes compelling examples of how businesses are already embracing new technologies to optimize operations, create new value, and serve customers in new ways. This practical and useful book enables readers to:
- Understand the implications of technology-driven change across industrial sectors
- Apply important insights to their own business
- Gain competitive advantage by implementing new technologies
- Prepare for the future of work and understand the skills needed to thrive in a post-automation economy.
Providing invaluable cutting-edge content, The Innovation Ultimatum is a great source of guidance and inspiration for business leaders, board members, C-suite executives, and senior managers who need to prepare their businesses for the future.
The authors Jeff Dyer, Hal Gregersen, and Clayton Christensen by identifying the winning behaviors of the world’s best innovators–from leaders at Amazon and Apple to those at Google, Tesla, outline five discovery skills that distinguish innovative entrepreneurs: associating, questioning, observing, networking, and experimenting. Through real-world stories, the authors show you how to evaluate and develop your own innovator’s “DNA code,” including advice for how you can use the five skills to generate ideas, collaborate with colleagues to implement them, and sharpen your organization’s competitive edge by building innovation skills into its culture. This innovation advantage will translate into a premium in your company’s stock price–an innovation premium–which is possible only by building the code for innovation right into your organization’s people, processes, and guiding philosophies.
Rethink how your organization creates, delivers, and captures value–or risk becoming irrelevant. If you read nothing else on business model innovation, read these 10 articles. We’ve combed through hundreds of Harvard Business Review articles and selected the most important ones to help you reach new customers and stay ahead of your competitors by reinventing your business model. This book will inspire you to:
- Assess whether your core business model is going strong or running out of gas
- Fend off free and discount entrants to your market
- Reinvigorate growth by adding a second business model
- Adopt the practices of lean startups
- Develop a platform around your key products
- Make business model innovation an ongoing discipline within your organization.
We will be featuring more top and best innovation books here which could help you on your innovation journey.