Best Executive Coaching Services
WHAT IS THE PURPOSE OF COACHING?
The purpose of coaching is to unlock people’s potential to maximise their own performance. It is helping them to learn rather than teaching or telling them.
WHAT ARE COACHING SKILLS?
Through effective coaching, coaches can make a real and measurable difference in people’s lives. Good coaches have effective communication skills – such as active listening, building trust, asking open-ended questions and others.
COACHING MODELS FOR MANAGERS
The popular and effective coaching models include
- The GROW model – GROW is an acronym that stands for: Goal. Current Reality. Options (or Obstacles)
- Solution Focused Coaching – an approach based on opening new options for the client by asking questions that focus the coachee on designing solutions that can be reached instead of analysing problems in the hope of finding a way out of them.
WHAT QUALIFICATIONS DOES A COACH NEED?
When selecting coaches and their services, it is important to seek out that they are trained and certified to perform and deliver coaching services.
1. CEO Leadership Management
ABOUT THE COMPANY:
CEO LEADERSHIP MANAGEMENT provides
- Executive Coaching 1-to-1 services
- Leadership Development training
- Culture transformation
Our coaches are certified with International Coaching Federation, as Professional Certified Coach (ICF PCC). Other coaching certifications include from Australia and Canada.
THEIR SPECIALTY & SERVICES:
Key services includes:
- Executive Coaching – 1 to 1 coaching
- Coaching training and certification
- Leader As Coach (2 days) Training
- Solution Focused Leadership Coaching (2 days) Training
- Certified Solution Focused Coach course
- Certified Coaches with USA ICF, UK, Australia and Canada Coaching certifications.
Monday to Friday: 9 am to 5 pm
Closed on Saturday & Sunday
We will be featuring more coaching firms here which could help businesses in their coaching and leadership training needs.
If you like your organisation to be considered to be featured here, please send us an email at email@example.com